These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) will apply to our supply of the Service (as defined in clause 1 below) to persons who register on the Platform (“User”, “you”) and their dependants. Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them. You will be asked to agree to these Terms before registering on the Platform (as defined in clause 1 below). If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to register to use the Platform to access the Service.
1. Description of the Service
ClickDrs is an online video and telephone medical consultation, information, prescription and referral service (the “Service”).
- We are ClickDrs, a company registered in England and Pakistan. Our reigstered address in England is 391 Yardely Woord Road, Moseley, Birmingham, B13 9JS and in Pakistan is Plot 2-K Office 2, Sector I-9/4 Islamabad, Pakistan
- ClickDrs delivers the Service from our website www.clickdrs.com (the "Website") and the ClickDrs app, together a tele-healthcare cloud-based platform (the “Platform”)
- Your use of the Platform and Service will be subject to these Terms and by using the Platform and Service you agree to be bound by them.
- If you enrol in the services and use the Platform and the Services and have extended your enrolment to include your dependants, you are responsible for ensuring that you are authorised to provide us (and our subcontractors) with those dependants’ personal information and you will indemnify us if you do not have such authority.
- You may also have access to the Service through a partner organisation of ClickDrssuch as through:
- a benefit in an employee healthcare scheme with your employer,
- an organisation membership benefit scheme with organisations like retailers, or
- your insurance policy with your insurer,
each “a Healthcare Scheme” provided by a “Partner” of ClickDrs. Where you are receiving the Service through a Healthcare Scheme, your right to use the Service shall also be subject to and in accordance with the rules of the Healthcare Scheme. In the event of any inconsistency or conflict between these Terms and the rules of the Healthcare Scheme, these Terms shall take precedence.
- ClickDrs does not provide any emergency services or care for acute medical conditions or where treatment / diagnosis in-person is required. ClickDrs may directly refer you for appropriate In-Person services provided by independent providers or affiliate partners with your consent.
- You may be issued with a prescription for medicine by a ClickDrsdoctor; you may also be prompted by us to use a pharmacy partner for delivery or fulfilment of prescription medicines. The doctor will use all reasonable efforts, based on the medical history you have provided and the symptoms you describe, to prescribe medicine appropriate for your condition. However, ClickDrs shall not be responsible for ensuring that you receive the medicine you are prescribed or that the medicine you receive is the same as that prescribed by the doctor. ClickDrs is also not responsible for any instructions in relation to the medication provided by a pharmacist or anyone else associated with the provision of medication you have been prescribed.
- All material contained on the Platform (including names, trademarks, wordmarks, logos, pictures, diagrams and look-and-feel) is the property of ClickDrsand/or its Partners or licensors. Nothing contained on the Platform or made available through the Service should be construed as granting any licence or other right of use without the express written permission of ClickDrs
- The Platform is the property of ClickDrsand you have no right to modify, reproduce, copy or otherwise exploit it or any portion of it and any unauthorised use will terminate any right to use it.
2. Criteria to Use the Service
Use of the Service is open to residents and citizens of any nationality.