Terms & Condition
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) will apply to our supply of the Service (as defined in clause 1 below) to persons who register on the Platform (“User”, “you”) and their dependants. Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them. You will be asked to agree to these Terms before registering on the Platform (as defined in clause 1 below). If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to register to use the Platform to access the Service.
1. Description of the Service
ClickDrs is an online video and telephone medical consultation, information, prescription and referral service (the “Service”).
- We are ClickDrs, a company registered in England and Pakistan. Our reigstered address in England is 391 Yardely Woord Road, Moseley, Birmingham, B13 9JS and in Pakistan is Plot 2-K Office 2, Sector I-9/4 Islamabad, Pakistan
- ClickDrs delivers the Service from our website www.clickdrs.com (the "Website") and the ClickDrs app, together a tele-healthcare cloud-based platform (the “Platform”)
- Your use of the Platform and Service will be subject to these Terms and by using the Platform and Service you agree to be bound by them.
- If you enrol in the services and use the Platform and the Services and have extended your enrolment to include your dependants, you are responsible for ensuring that you are authorised to provide us (and our subcontractors) with those dependants’ personal information and you will indemnify us if you do not have such authority.
- You may also have access to the Service through a partner organisation of ClickDrssuch as through:
- a benefit in an employee healthcare scheme with your employer,
- an organisation membership benefit scheme with organisations like retailers, or
- your insurance policy with your insurer,
each “a Healthcare Scheme” provided by a “Partner” of ClickDrs. Where you are receiving the Service through a Healthcare Scheme, your right to use the Service shall also be subject to and in accordance with the rules of the Healthcare Scheme. In the event of any inconsistency or conflict between these Terms and the rules of the Healthcare Scheme, these Terms shall take precedence.
- ClickDrs does not provide any emergency services or care for acute medical conditions or where treatment / diagnosis in-person is required. ClickDrs may directly refer you for appropriate In-Person services provided by independent providers or affiliate partners with your consent.
- You may be issued with a prescription for medicine by a ClickDrsdoctor; you may also be prompted by us to use a pharmacy partner for delivery or fulfilment of prescription medicines. The doctor will use all reasonable efforts, based on the medical history you have provided and the symptoms you describe, to prescribe medicine appropriate for your condition. However, ClickDrs shall not be responsible for ensuring that you receive the medicine you are prescribed or that the medicine you receive is the same as that prescribed by the doctor. ClickDrs is also not responsible for any instructions in relation to the medication provided by a pharmacist or anyone else associated with the provision of medication you have been prescribed.
- All material contained on the Platform (including names, trademarks, wordmarks, logos, pictures, diagrams and look-and-feel) is the property of ClickDrsand/or its Partners or licensors. Nothing contained on the Platform or made available through the Service should be construed as granting any licence or other right of use without the express written permission of ClickDrs
- The Platform is the property of ClickDrsand you have no right to modify, reproduce, copy or otherwise exploit it or any portion of it and any unauthorised use will terminate any right to use it.
2. Criteria to Use the Service
- ClickDrs will ensure it has validated the identity of any individual before they have an Appointment on the platform. In compliance with regulatory requirements, will not be able to provide an appointment to certain existing or new members until an identity verification process has been completed and may sign post you to alternative services if you have healthcare concerns in the meantime. In this case, validate means the confirmation of an individual’s identity in the following ways:
- Through the verification against an acceptable photographic identification document: passport; driving license; or national identity card, cross checked with the patient account profile photograph.
- Through the provision of a validated data file received by ClickDrs from an employer or corporate where those individuals have had their identity checked for the purposes of employment.
- Through the verification against an acceptable photographic identification document: passport; driving license; or national identity card, cross checked with the patient account profile photograph.
- The Platform and Service can be used by all independent adults over the age of 18 years old who are eligible users/subscribers of the service.
- Adults can use the ClickDrs platform to discuss healthcare concerns regarding their children under the age of 18, only when the child is eligible and registered for the service. Adults with access to multi-person policies can add their children to their account during registration or via the ‘Manage my account’ section of their profile.
- Before an adult can book an appointment for a child, they must submit documentation proving their parental responsibility and/or guardianship for that child (e.g. child’s passport where the surname matches that of the adult, birth certificate or guardianship letter). ClickDrs will verify this relationship before activating the child’s account so that it is available to use.
- By adding personal data on behalf of another, you agree that it’s your responsibility to ensure that:
- you are authorised to provide that data;
- the data is accurate and up-to-date.
- When we say “Children” we mean younger children who lack maturity and understanding. This makes it harder for them to make important decisions for themselves.
When we say “Young Person / People” we mean older or more experienced children. This group can make decisions for themselves.
- When Children are aged under 11, the main account holder will have full access to the child’s account upon the completion of verification checks;
- When Children are aged between 11-16, they are deemed to have the capacity for consent, they can request to receive care in confidence, at which point the medical record in whole or part can be withheld from the adult.
- When a Young Person is aged between 16-18, it is legally presumed they have the capacity to make decisions about their own care. The Young Person is therefore asked for their consent to share their medical notes with their parent at the end of each consultation. If consent is declined, the parent will not be able to view the notes for that consultation.
A parent has the option to approve a ClickDrs account or the Young Person can request this. The Young Person will be invited to nominate their own password and the adult policy holder will no longer have access to the Young Person’s healthcare record upon the completion of this process.
- Children and Young People must be initially registered under a verified adult parent account.
- Subject to clauses 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3, you may book and attend an appointment via the Platform with a ClickDrs (as defined in clause 18.1 below) (an “Appointment”). ClickDrs does not take any responsibility for differences between healthcare regulations and variations in different countries. practice in accordance with UK healthcare regulations and guidelines.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that it is lawful to access the Platform and use the Service in the country in which you are located at the time of an Appointment. ClickDrs accepts no responsibility for the use of the Service or access to the Platform in any country where it is unlawful to do so.
3. Patient Data
For the purposes of the Data Protection Laws the data controller is ClickDrs
If you are receiving the Service through a Healthcare Scheme, we will disclose some information to the Partner as set out in this clause 3.
To allow the relevant Partner providing you with the Healthcare Scheme to verify your eligibility to use / continue to use the Service, to check you are happy with the Service you are receiving, for analytical purposes and to assist such Partners in improving their products, processes and services, ClickDrs may share with that Partner:
the fact you have registered and/or subscribed to the Service; and
if you are no longer registered and/or subscribed to use the Service.
Except for the purposes set out in clause 19.4, ClickDrs will not share with any Partner nor anyone else whether or not you have booked an Appointment nor any information shared with the ClickDrs Doctor during the Appointment unless, where appropriate, you explicitly consent to us or the ClickDrs doing this in order to facilitate an application for benefit with the Partner where further medical information may be required to confirm your eligibility for benefit.
The information referred to in clauses 3.4 will not be used by any Partner to adversely impact your current or future insurance underwriting, premium or cover eligibility.
If you have previously given your consent or indicated that you do not object to your information being used for marketing purposes by one of our Partners, that Partner may also use information shared with it by ClickDrs , for marketing purposes. If you change your mind, you can tell the Partner not to use your information for marketing purposes by following any unsubscribe instructions on any communications sent to you. You can also exercise this right at any time by contacting the relevant Partner.
ClickDrs with you consent may make audio and video recordings of your Appointment for clinical governance purposes which will be treated as confidential and will be held strictly in accordance with, and as long as required, under Data Protection Laws and our internal policies and procedures.
ClickDrs may share aggregated anonymised data with third parties, including with the Partner providing you the Healthcare Scheme, in order to monitor the Service and ensure a consistent quality and safety of Service to patients.
- ClickDrs may use and may share with the Partner providing your Healthcare Scheme, anonymised comments, feedback and testimonials left on the Platform or in-patient surveys for marketing and Service monitoring purposes.
4. Changes to these Terms
- changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
- where we in our discretion deem a revision necessary or desirable and notify you of such a revision.
5. Changes to the Platform
We may update the Platform from time to time, and may change the content and Service offered through it at any time, to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements or to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example to address a security threat. These changes will not affect your use of the Service. We will not make any changes to the Service, which will adversely affect you, without notifying you first.
While every effort is made to avoid errors or omissions with strict performance, security, quality controls and monitoring in place, we are unable to guarantee that the Platform, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Any feedback information provided by Users of the Platform may be used by Doctor Care Anywhere to improve the quality of service.
6. Accessing the Platform
- While every effort is made to avoid interruptions or unavailability with strict performance, security and quality controls and monitoring in place, we are unable to guarantee that the Platform, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to the Platform is permitted on a temporary basis.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Platform.
- Any medical information given on the Platform whether written, stated or implied, is for information purposes only. The information is provided "as is" and without warranty of any kind by ClickDrs
- Performance statistics and user/patient feedback cited on the Website are based on ClickDrs reporting in-house or third-party surveys and are subject to change without notice.
- By using the Platform and Service, you agree that any information you provide is true and accurate, is not misleading, and is offered in good faith.
- You are only permitted to access the Platform and use the Service for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Service for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose.
- By signing up to these terms and registering on the Platform, you agree to receive service update communications by email and/or text message which will contain important information about your appointments, the Platform and the Services.
7. Your account and password
- When you register on the Platform, you will be provided with, a user identification code, password or other pieces of information as part of our security procedures. You must treat such information as confidential and must not disclose it to any third party.
- ClickDrs has the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by Doctor Care Anywhere, at any time, if in ClickDrs reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify ClickDrs
- We do not guarantee that the Platform will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and hardware in order to access the Platform. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse the Platform by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Platform, the server on which the Platform is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Platform. You must not attack the Platform via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Platform will cease immediately.
9. Linking to our Website
- You may link to the Website's home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists, and you must not establish a link to the Website in any website that is not owned by you.
- The Website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to make any use of content on the Website other than that set out above, please contact us at email@example.com
10. Third-party links and resources in the Platform
- Where the Platform contains links to other websites, services and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources and ClickDrs accepts no responsibility for your use of such websites, service or resource.
11. Types of Membership
- There are three ways you can use the Service, as a:
- Pay As You Go Member: Self-Paying Member who pays on a per Appointment basis;
- Subscriber: Self-Paying Member who has purchased a subscription to use the Service (“Subscription”); and
- Healthcare Scheme Member: A User who receives the Service as a benefit under a Healthcare Scheme provided by a Partner.
- For the purposes of this clause, a “Self-Paying Member” is a User who is required to make payments for the Service directly to ClickDrs. Where you would otherwise be required to make payments for the Service directly to Doctor Care Anywhere but are purchasing an Appointment or a Subscription using an offer provided under a Healthcare Scheme (“Offer”), you are a Self-Paying Member for the purposes of these Terms.
12. Pay As You Go
- Where you are a Self-Paying Member, you may purchase Appointments on a per Appointment basis. The cost of an Appointment is set out on the Platform and may vary from time to time.
- Where you are a Self-Paying Member, you may purchase a Subscription via the Platform on an individual or family basis. The cost associated with purchasing a Subscription (which may vary from time to time) (the “Subscription Fee”) and details about how it works are set out on the Platform. The Subscription Fee is payable upfront for the entire Subscription Period (as defined in clause 13.2 below).
- A Subscription can be purchased on a monthly plan, subject to a minimum 3-month term followed by a rolling monthly period, or an annual plan (the “Subscription Period”). Save where you are using an Offer, at the end of the first and any subsequent month or at the end of the first and any subsequent year of your Subscription, your Subscription will renew automatically, unless you notify us before 23:59 on the renewal date that you want to cancel or do not want to automatically renew through your account settings. We will send you a reminder before the renewal date about your right to cancel or not to renew. Unless you notify ClickDrsin accordance with the above, you understand that your Subscription will automatically renew, and you authorise ClickDrs, without further notice to you, to collect the applicable Subscription Fee using payment card details we have on record for you.
- Where you are using an Offer representing a free or discounted Subscription period (which may be shorter than the Subscription Period), you will be contacted at the end of that period to notify you that your Offer is expiring. You may also receive an invitation at this point from ClickDrsor the relevant Partner to renew your Subscription on a paid basis. Unless you notify us through your account settings before the time of 23:59 on the final day of your free or discounted Subscription period, your Subscription will automatically renew on a paid basis in accordance with clause 13.2.
- If all payment cards ClickDrshave on file for you are declined for payment of your Subscription Fee, your Subscription will be cancelled. If you provide ClickDrswith a new card and are successfully charged, your Subscription period will be based on the original renewal date and not the date of the successful charge.
- A Subscription will be for the purchasing individual plus the number of family members chosen (i.e. profiles). Details for each individual to be covered under the Subscription will be recorded. Each individual will have their own profile. Where an individual is under 18 but has a profile under the Subscription they must be accompanied by their legal guardian and be registered as a User when using the Platform.
- ClickDrs reserves the right to cancel a Subscription, without refund, and seek legal advice if there is any abuse of the Subscription, e.g., allowing a non-family member or an additional family member not registered under the Subscription to use the Service or making false claims.
- Subject always to ClickDrsFair Usage Policy as detailed in clause 15.5 below, a Subscription entitles each User to an ‘unlimited’ number of Appointments during the Subscription Period. Where a User is reasonably deemed by ClickDrsto be in serious breach of the Fair Usage Policy, ClickDrs reserves the right, in addition to denying a User access to the Platform or the Service in accordance with clause 15.5, to cancel the User’s Subscription. The User will have the choice to purchase a new Subscription at this point, no longer use the Service or pay for further Appointments.
Cancellation of Subscription
You may cancel your Subscription with ClickDrsand receive a full refund if you do so